AYSEV is a unique modern medical practice that employs compassionate physicians who are licensed by the State of Florida to prescribe Medical or Low THC Marijuana/Cannabis. If appropriate, based on approved medical condition(s), and once approved by Florida’s Department of Health’s Office of Medical Marijuana Use, we will coordinate with you to obtain Low THC/High CBD or Medical Marijuana and tailor-make each patient’s treatment plan.
Florida Medical Marijuana Program: Qualifying Conditions
Patients in Florida diagnosed with one of the following “debilitating medical conditions”, are afforded legal protection under Amendment 2, as per the Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative which include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Crohn’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- A terminal condition diagnosed by a physician other than the qualified physician issuing the physician certification
- Chronic non-malignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualifying medical condition and persists beyond the usual course of that qualifying medical condition
- Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those above
- Office of Medical Marijuana Use
- Qualified Patient Application
- Representative Application
- Change, Replacement or Surrender Request
ProCon.org presents unbiased arguments both for and against Medical Marijuana in general as well, comparing competing data for the treatment of specific diagnoses using medical marijuana.
- Chronic Pain
- Dystonia/Muscle Spasms
- GI Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
If you find or know of more information that would be helpful to others please feel free to email us.